Friday, April 30, 2010

Pictures in Peabody, MA and a Few Others

April 30th - The following are a collection of pictures from our friend's (Kristin and Craig) home, and a variety of others with friends, and an outstanding restaurant we went to last night. - - - Here's chef Kristin cooking a chicken and pasta dinner. OMG - was it ALL good!!!! Oh yeah, then there was "healthy" dessert of chocolate cake, frosting, and blueberry - whipped cream topping. Craig was being a good hubby and did the dishes. I think I'm still stuffed.

Here's Frankie (one of Kristin and Craig's pugs) sitting in the front window. Their other pug is Oscar and they're so sweet! - - - The 2nd picture is some Schnauzer's we saw when I was tightening the bolts on the car (previous blog). It was nice to see them as they reminded us of our baby (Max) and they helped ease the stress for a little.

I also had a great time visiting a number of my prior co-workers in General Dynamics as I went to the Needham, MA facility. While it was great to see the people I did, I felt bad that I wasn't able to see everyone I wanted to in such a short time. However, the 2 pictures below show one of my great friend (Ramakrishna on the left), and Tucker (on the right) is the bear belonging to my good friend Lee.

After spending the day near the coast, Kristin, Craig, Barb and I all went out to "Champion's Pub" for "the greatest steak tips we'll ever have." They were right...the tips were awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment