Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trip to Chester Gap, Virginia

April 21st and 22nd - I apologize for the 1st picture being so hazy, but it was raining pretty hard and there was LOTS of humidity in the air when I took the picture of John outside the General Dynamics building in Chantilly, VA. - - - For those of you that saw one of my first blogs, you can relate to the fact that I was EXTREMELY happy the wipers were working in the rain. - - - The remaining pictures were taken in Chester Gap, Virginia. - - - It was a perfect day to take the drive and to show Kathy (John's other half) the car. I also think Kathy was just as excited to see the Corvette as I was to show it. - - - Oh yeah, Kathy got a little feel for Corvette fever when I took the car to a little higher RPM in 3rd gear. (Isn't horsepower fun?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment