Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't Mess With the Vette!!!!!

April 17th - When my Brother-in-Law (Bill) suggested we do some "manly" things today, I told him I was a little worried about parking the Corvette somewhere I couldn't keep an eye on it. Bill sort of snickered when I said it, then calmly looked at me and said, "Don't worry, NO ONE would think of messing with it." After we arrived, I knew what he meant. We were going "trap shooting" and the pictures below show why I didn't needto worry. (Note that there are NO CARS anywhere near the Corvette.)

From left to right in picture on the left...Jake (my Niece Megan's boyfriend); Scott (my Niece Rebecca's boyfriend)....my Brother-in-Law (Bill); and Jake's Dad (Jack). In the 2nd picture, you'll note that I couldn't miss out on a photo op like this.

The 2nd picture (above) shows the first time ANYONE has placed a foot on the Corvettes body. (Bill) I hope you know how privileged you are!

Well, I'd better get this posted, we have dinner reservations (kidding) at my favorite place to eat...Buffalo Wild Wings. While I know it can't compete with the wonderful, sexy, and fun servers at the Colorado Springs location, it will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment